Car Insurance Quotes
We Take Time to Understand Your Motor Insurance Needs & Find You the Best Deal Possible
Do not worry if you have a previous conviction or points on your licence, we are here to help you no matter your driving background or history.
- Get a hassle-free quote for specialist car insurance now
- Enjoy instant UK car cover that will not break the bank
- Benefit from our valued experience and efficient service
Get an Online Car Insurance Quote Today
OR simply call our UK car insurance team now! Discuss your needs with us and we will help you find a policy that works for you: 01704 33 90 00
What is Included in Your Car Cover Policy?
As a specialist car insurance provider, we start with the basic level of cover and allow you to build up your policy depending on what you need and what you are concerned about. This means you only pay for the insurance you actually need and do not end up wasting money on extras you may not necessarily want.
- 24/7 Accident & Claims Helpline
- Comprehensive; Third Party, Fire & Theft; or Third Party Only
- A Courtesy Car Provided for Over 21s
- Glass Windscreen Cover*
- Third Party Cover When Driving in Europe
- Cover Considered, Even if You Have Points on Your Licence
- Legal Expenses Covered, as Standard
- 14 Day Cooling Off Period
- Key Care – For lost, misplaced or stolen keys (including the cost of having locks replaced if required).
- Breakdown Cover – Enjoy the peace of mind of having Acorn Insurance Breakdown Cover at your side. This includes all callouts at home and at the road-side.
*All of our motor insurance policies are subject to terms and conditions so please take the time to read our full terms and conditions before taking out a policy.
Already an Acorn Insurance Customer?
Are all your car insurance details up to date? If not, you will need to inform us as soon as possible to avoid your policy being invalidated or cancelled.
Make a Change to My Motor Insurance Policy
OR feel free to contact our friendly team now on 01704 33 90 00 (option 2) who will be more than happy to help you and answer any questions that you might have.
Is Car Insurance mandatory in the UK?
What is included in Comprehensive Insurance?
What is included in Third Party Only Insurance?
What is included in Fire and Theft Insurance?
Can I spread my payments over monthly repayments?
Where can I find details of my monthly payment schedule?
How many miles do I drive a year?
How do I check how many years No Claims Bonus I have?
How can I provide proof of my No Claims Bonus?
What do we accept as proof of No Claims Bonus?
- The No Claims Discount is the official document, on letter headed paper and showing all 4 corners of the page.
- The No Claims Bonus Certificate should show the start and end date of your previous policy and the number of years of No Claims Bonus.
- The No Claims Bonus Certificate must be in the Policy holders name.
- It is an actual No Claims Bonus Certificate, not an invitation to renew or policy summary.
- The No Claims Bonus Certificate is sent to us after the policy has expired.
Where can I get a copy of my policy documents?
Can my car insurance policy start straight away?
What motoring convictions do I need to tell you about?
Does my breakdown cover start straight away?
Specialist UK Car Cover
We specialise in providing effective, practical auto insurance, for every kind of motorist. This means we take everyone’s needs into account when developing a personalised insurance policy. Often, it can be problematic finding cover if your driving history conflicts with what a standard car insurer considers to be ‘normal’.
At Acorn Insurance, we can help provide specialist motor insurance for those who have driving convictions, as well as anyone who – for whatever reason – may find it difficult to find private car cover. Our expert, specialist car insurers are happy to help anyone to find tailored driving insurance, no matter what their background. So, if you are in need of specialist motor cover, we offer private car insurance that is always suited to your specific, individual needs.
Acorn Insurance are always happy to discuss your precise car insurance needs. Why not get in touch to discuss your requirements further? Call us on 01704 33 90 00, or click “Get a Quote”, for an online assessment, today.